Xantrex PROwatt 250-24 24V, 225W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
PROwatt 250 24V, 225W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
Prowatt 250 DC to AC 24 V Power Inverter
Provides Portable AC Power
The Prowatt 250 plugs into the lighter socket of your vehicle, boat or RV to provide 250 watts of continuous power suitable for a range of appliances, electronics and power tools including VCRs, stereos, TVs up to 25” and laptop computers. The exact run time depends on the amount of power being drawn by the application. Prowatt 250 can surge up to 500 watts to handle equipment that requires more power.
A mid-range inverter designed for industrial and recreational applications, the Prowatt 800 is ideal for heavy-duty AC loads or smaller, multiple AC loads. Common applications include microwaves, TV/VCRs and a variety of small power tools.
Designed for high power and industrial applications, the Prowatt 1500 is ideal for heavy-duty AC loads or smaller, multiple AC loads. Common applications include microwave, TV/VCRs, small air conditioners and power tools.
• Regulated output frequency for time sensitive applications (Prowatt 250)
• Auto shutdown prevents total battery discharge (Prowatt 250)
• Compact size for convenient use and storage (Prowatt 250)
• Dual GFCI outlet for safer operation (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
• Supports addition of external AC outlets (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
• Built-in LED display for DC volts and amps (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
• Includes remote on/off switch (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
• Silent operation (all)
• One year warranty (all)
• Low voltage shutdown
• Overload shutdown
• Over temperature shutdown
• Over and under voltage protection
• Low voltage alarm (Prowatt 800 and 1500)
• Battery reverse polarity (fuse protected) (Prowatt 1500)
|Max. continuous AC power||250 watts||1000 watts||1500 watts|
|Surge capacity (peak)||500 watts||2000 watts||3000 watts|
|AC output frequency||60 +/- 0.05 Hz, crystal controlled||60 +/- 4 Hz||60 +/- 0.01 Hz|
|AC output voltage||115 VAC RMS +/- 10%||115 VAC RMS +/- 5%||115 VAC RMS +/- 5%|
|Output waveform||Modified sine wave||Modified sine wave||Modified sine wave|
|No load current draw||< 0.1 A||< 0.3 A||< 0.4 A|
|Input voltage range||20-30 VDC||20-30 VDC||20-30 VDC|
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Also Known As: