Soladeck 0783-41 Photovoltaic Combiner/Enclosure
0783-41 Photovoltaic Combiner/Enclosure
Roof-mount enclosure/combiner box is designed to satisfy typical roofing standards by flashing into the roof system. Aesthetically appealing low profile design and in many applications is installed beneath the PV panel.
Features of the Soladeck 0783-41 Photovoltaic Combiner/Enclosure:
- SolaDeck Combiners/Enclosures models are commonly used when combining strings.
- 3" Fixed din rail installed
- Rated 600 volt 120 amps
- Combines solar panel wiring
- Low Profile - 2.625" Deep
- Five center points for entry or exit
- Two position ground block
- Two Position Ground Lug Installed
- Flashes in the roof system
- Three roof deck knockouts (½", ¾", 1")
- 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Seamless stamped construction
- Powder coated finish
- SolaDeck enclosures include din rail, ground blocks, and aluminum strain clip.
- ETL listed and labeled to the UL 1741 Standard
Also Known As: