Quick Mount PV QMSE-LAG A Mill Finish E-Mount with Lag Bolt
QMSE-LAG A Mill Finish E-Mount with Lag Bolt
E-Mount Lag uses the patented QBlock Elevated Water Seal technology to provide superior waterproofing on composition/asphalt shingle roofs. Priced at a modest premium over commodity roof mounts, E-Mount Lag makes it possible to deliver Quick Mount PV quality even on price-sensitive jobs. It is backed by solid engineering and certified for strength and waterproofing by the ICC-ES. All stainless steel hardware included for fast, single bolt installation. 20-year limited product warranty.
Features of the Quick Mount PV QMSE-LAG A Mill Finish E-Mount with Lag Bolt
- Patented Elevated Water Seal
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- All-aluminum 9" x 12" flashing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Works with all leading racks
- Fast, simple one bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant, ICC-ES certified
- Made in USA
- The 9 x 12-inch E-Mount Lag flashing is designed to fit within a standard 5 to 5.625" course and the exposed course should be no greater than 5.75". If the exposure is greater than this, use the Classic Shake Mount as an alternative. There's no shingle cutting and no shingle distortion caused by trying to force a fit.
- Each mount kit (4 or 12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .04" thick, 9" x 12" aluminum flashing
- EPDM sealing plug, 5/16" x 7/8"
- Hex-head lag screw, 5/16" x 5-1/2"
- Fender washer, 5/16" x 1-1/4"
Also Known As:
Also Known As: