OutBack Power PSK-240-Relay Summary
OutBack Power PSK-240-Relay 120/240 VAC Auto-Transformer
PSK-240-Relay 120/240 VAC Auto-Transformer
The OutBack PSK-240 (6kVA) auto-transformer can be used for step-up, step-down, generator and split-phase output balancing or as a series stacked inverter to load balancing autoformer. Incorporating a transformer with 120V / 30A primary and secondary side, a temprature activated cooling fan and a 25 amp dual pole breaker in a steel enclosure, the PSK-240 is ready to install in your custom application.
- PSX240 Auto Transormer w/ Enclosure and Relay
- For step-up, step-down and balancing applications
- Its step-down feature allows you to charge your batteries with a 240 volt generator through a single 120 volt inverter
- The PSX-240’s ability to balance the output of series stacked inverter/chargers makes it a critical item when using the OutBack stacking 120/240 VAC configuration
- Use for 120 or 240 VAC 60 Hz system only
- Includes virtual relay for use with 3 phase 208VAC
- Weight Unit: 37.7 lbs (17.1 kg)
- Weight Shipping: 39.5 lbs (17.9 kg) 6.25 x 8 x 12.5"
Also Known As:
PSK 240 Relay