Outback Power PNL-GFDI-80 Single Pole 80-Amp DC Ground Fault Protection System
PNL-GFDI-80 Single Pole DC Ground Fault Protection System
Ground fault detection and interruption is required by US National Electric Code for PV arrays mounted on or within a specified vicinity of residential dwelling roofs as a safety precaution. The OutBack PV Ground-Fault Detection and Interruption System protects wiring and system components for one, twhttps://www.infinigi.com/admin/categories.php?cPath=30&pID=3099&action=new_product&page=1&search=ground%20Fault%20Protectiono or four PV arrays when used in a FLEXware 250, FLEXware 500 or FLEXware 1000.
Features of the Outback Power PNL-GFDI-80 Single Pole 80-Amp DC Ground Fault Protection System:
- PV Ground-Fault Detector Interrupter 80 Amp 150Vdc single pole panel mount
- When a ground fault occurs, the 0.5 amp breaker will trip. Due to the common internal tripping mechanism, all the other breakers connected to the GFDI will also trip and shut power down.
- All power production from PV array charge controllers ceases when the breakers trip and remove their connection to the batteries.
- The GFDI meets the requirements of the 2008 NEC section 690.5 (A) through (C) to reduce fire hazards when wired according to the wiring diagram contained in these instructions.
- Replaces Part# OBB-GFDI-80-150VDC-PNL
OutBack GFDI Products
- PNL-GFDI-80 (one 0.5 amp breaker ganged with one 80 amp breaker with common trip)
- PNL-GFDI-80D (one 0.5 amp breaker ganged with two 80 amp breakers with common trip)
- PNL-GFDI-80Q (one 0.5 amp breaker ganged with four 80 amp breakers with common trip)
Also Known As:
PNL GFDI 80