MK Battery 8L16-Deka Summary
- 6 V
- Amp Hours
- 370 Ah
- 11.75 in.
- 16.5 in.
- 7 in.
Mk Battery 8L16-Deka 6 Volt Flooded Monobloc Battery
8L16-Deka 6 Volt Flooded Monobloc Battery
Deka Solar Flooded Monoblac Batteries are designed to offer reliable, low-maintenance power for renewable energy applications where frequent cycles are required and minumum maintenance is desirable. The Deka Solar Flooded Monoblac include 3 cell (6 volt) and 6 cell (12 volt) photovoltaic batteries.
Features of the Mk Battery 8L16-Deka 6 Volt Flooded Monobloc Battery:
- Case and Cover: Heat sealed, lightweight, crack resistant, molded high impact polypropylene
- Seperators: Microporous polyethylene envelopes/separators
- Retainers: 20 mil glass mat (DC27-10 mil)
- Positive and Negative Plate: Animony flat plate
- Specific Gravity (fully charged): 1.275 @ 25°C (77°F)
- Cell Connectoins: TP welded (through partition)
- Vents: Individual quarter-turn bayonet vent cap (DC27 - removable pod vents, 3 cell per vent)
- Self Discharge: 1% per week
- Cycle life for 8C11, 9C11, 8L16, GC15: 700 cycles @ 60% DOD, 1150 cycles @ 20% DOD (Number of cycles based on 75 amp discharge to 1.75 vpc @ 32 °C (90°F)
Also Known As:
|Capacity at C/100||420 Ah|
|Capacity at C/20||370 Ah|
|Operating Temperature Range||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)|
|Weight||113 lbs. (52.6 kg)|
|Dimensions LxWxH||11.75" x 7.00" x 17.3" (295 x 178 x 435 mm)|
Important note for the Mk Battery 8L16-Deka 6 Volt Flooded Monobloc BatteryShipping Note:
Due to the oversized nature of this product, freight is the only shipping method available. You may proceed with an order online and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.