MK Battery 8A8DLTP-DEKA Summary
- 12 V
- Amp Hours
- 245 Ah
- 10.82 in.
- 21.03 in.
- 11.00 in.
MK Battery 8A8DLTP-DEKA Sealed AGM Battery
8A8DLTP-DEKA Sealed AGM Battery,12V, 245Ah
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Ensures reliable service, support and quality.
- Terminal Type: T975
- Battery Group: 8-D
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- Capacity at C/100: 257 AH
- Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
- Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
- Container/Cover: Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Charge Voltage @ 68°F (20°C)
- Cycle: 2.40 to 2.43 VPC
- Float: 2.25 to 2.30 VPC
- Vent: Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
- Resistance: 3.0 Milliohms (full charge)
- Terminal: T975
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
- Made in U.S.A by East Penn Manufacturing
- Weight: 158 lbs (71.7 kg)
- Dimensions: LxWxH: 20.75" x 11" x 11" (527 x 279 x 279 mm)
Also Known As:
Important note for the MK Battery 8A8DLTP-DEKA Sealed AGM BatteryShipping Note:
Due to the oversized nature of this product, freight is the only shipping method available. You may proceed with an order online and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.