Evergreen Solar EC-120-GL-K 120 Watt Photovoltaic Module
Cedar Line™ Photovoltaic Modules
Advanced technology with promise for the future
• String Ribbon™ polycrystalline solar cells outperform thin films and achieve comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
• The proprietary cell fabrication process is among the most environmentally friendly in the business.
Predictable, reliable, long-term performance
• Each module is individually tested to ensure field performance meets or exceeds specifications.
• Solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.
• Rugged, durable anodized aluminum frame makes for strong, stable mechanical mounting.
• Industry standard EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) and Tedlar™ construction protects solar cells from mechanical and environmental stress.
Easier, faster, more accurate wiring
• Sealed junction box never needs maintenance.
• Easy, accurate, reliable electrical connections.
• Comes with factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diode(s).
The power of PV
• Photovoltaics (PV) provide clean, quiet, reliable electricity from sunlight.
• No moving parts to wear out.
• No emissions – power that’s good for the environment.
• The sun – a limitless, readily-available power source.
Also Known As:
EC 120 GL K
|Max. Series Fuse||15A|
|UL System Voltage Rating||600V|
|TUV System Voltage Rating||800V|
|*At STC (Standard Test Conditions): 1000 W/m2, 25° C cell temperature, AM 1.5 spectrum. Power specifications are -2% at Evergreen Solar’s tester, other specifications are +/-10%. Specifications subject to change without notice. 25 year limited power warranty. Complete warranty available on request.|