Evergreen Solar EC-102 102 Watt Photovoltaic ModuleEvergreen Solar EC-102 102 Watt Solar Module
Evergreen Solar Ceder Line EC-102 Photovoltaic Module
Outstanding flexibility for optimal system design of the Evergreen Solar EC-102
• EC-100 series modules are nominal 12 volts.
• Junction boxes have two spare terminals for pass-through wiring and four knockouts, providing designers and installers with interconnection options for every application.
Easier, faster, more accurate wiring of the Evergreen Solar EC-102
• The junction box has a captive lid and fastener, eliminating the possibility of losing vital parts.
• The lid of the junction box even has a detent to hold it open during the wiring process.
• Generous junction box size, clear markings, and separate terminals for factory and field wiring help make wiring easy, accurate, and reliable.
• Available with factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diode(s).
Advanced technology with promise for the future
• String Ribbon™ polycrystalline solar cells outperform thin films and achieve comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
• The proprietary cell fabrication process is among the most environmentally friendly in the business.
Predictable, reliable, long-term performance of the Evergreen Solar EC-102
• Each module is individually tested to ensure field performance meets or exceeds specifications.
• Solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.
• Rugged, durable anodized aluminum frame makes for strong, stable mechanical mounting.
• Industry standard EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) and TedlarTM construction protects solar cells from mechanical and environmental stress.
Saftey and Quality Tests of the Evergreen Solar EC-102
• IEC 1215 (IEC 503, ISPRA) Certified
• UL Listed, Class C Fire Rating
• IEEE 1262 Certified
• TUV Safety Class II Certified
|Rated Power (Pp)||watts||102||110||115|
|Rated Voltage (Vp)||volts||16.2||16.4||16.5|
|Rated Current (Ip)||amps||6.30||6.72||6.97|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||volts||20.0||20.0||20.0|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||amps||7.49||7.60||7.71|
|No. of cells||72||72||72|
*At STC (Standard Test Conditions): 1000 W/m2, 25° C cell temperature, AM 1.5.
25 year limited power warranty.
Also Known As: