Bogart Engineering TM-2030RV-F Summary
- Product Type
- Battery Monitor
Bogart Engineering TriMetric TM-2030RV-F TriMetric Battery Monitor w/Fuse Holder
TM-2030RV-F TriMetric Battery Monitor w/Fuse Holder
The TriMetric TM-2030 is Bogart's new battery monitor. The TriMetric is used to monitor battery systems used in remote homes, RVs or boats that have batteries that store solar, wind, or possibly generator powered chargers. They will help you maintain your batteries.** A shunt is required, and is not included.
- Operates with (nominal) battery systems from 12 to 48V.
- Can now monitor the 'voltage only' of a second battery set, such as a starting battery, or possibly also the input voltage of a solar array (if less than 100 volts.)
- Improved lightning protection built in, without having to use adapter.
- New 'low battery alarm'. A new display shows Replaced Percentage (rPC): shows how much of the most recent discharge has been replaced to your batteries during the next day's charging. Ideally this should reach 110% or even more.
- Serial data output with streaming of real-time data that can be used to control other electronic devices.
- Minimal data logging, which can be useful for a technician to diagnose some common setup or operational problems with battery systems.
Also Known As:
TM 2030RV F