XC2524 XC Series Battery Charger 25A 804-2524
Xantrex XC2524 XC Series Battery Charger 25A 804-2524
Designed primarily for marine applications, Xantrex XC Battery Chargers are versatile enough to be used in a wide variety of conditions and locations. Available in a 24 volt model, XC Battery Charger provides longer battery life by independently controlling each battery bank and eliminating the problem of under- or overcharging batteries.
Multi-bank charger designed to provide the ultimate in battery care.
Xantrex XC Battery Charger is designed to provide longer battery life by independently controlling the charge profile for each battery bank. The XC is the first "smart" charger that can charge up to 3 different battery chemistries simultaneously. This unique multiplex design means that boaters can choose the optimal battery type for each application on their boat without concern about battery damage from either under- or overcharging.
In addition to meeting global safety and emission standards, XC Charger features a unique drip-proof design and fuseless reverse polarity protection to ensure trouble-free charging.
Designed primarily for marine applications, XC Battery Charger is versatile enough to be used in a wide variety of conditions and locations. Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (100-260VAC) makes travelling abroad and handling poor quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read digital display is invertable to accommodate either horizontal or vertical installations, and can be detached and mounted wherever needed. An optional intelligent shunt provides a simple "fuel gauge" capability that displays amp-hours consumed from a selected battery bank.
Features of the Xantrex XC2524 XC Series Battery Charger 25A 804-2524
- 25 A, 24 V model
- Microprocessor-controlled, multi-stage charging algorithms
- Three independently controlled output banks accommodate different battery chemistries and states of charge simultaneously
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM, lead-calcium or custom battery types
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (100-260 VAC, 47-63Hz) is also compatible with generator or other low quality power sources
- Independent temperature compensated charging on each of the three output banks
- Power Factor Corrected for efficient chargin
- Battery equalization feature
- Invertible and detachable digital display
- Ability to charge 'dead' batteries (< 6V)
- Includes one battery temperature sensor; additional battery temperature sensors available (part #808-0232-01)
- Optional intelligent shunt available (part #808-8020-00) to measure amp-hours consumed
- True reverse polarity protection (no fuses)
- IP32 environmental enclosure rating against moisture
- Over temperature protection
- DC over voltage protection
- Ignition protection