UX1412SB, with Battery Charger and Transfer Relay, Modified Sinewave Inverter
UX 1412SB Modified Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The UX Series Inverter/Charger is an economical and efficient choice for moderate power needs. It is easy to operate and provides enough power to run electric tools and many kitchen appliances. This compact inverter is available in 600, 1100 and 1500 watt models and can start and run appliances up to three times the continuous rating. The UX is extremely efficient and consumes as little as one-half a watt under no-load conditions.
• Quiet, high efficiency operation.
• Backed by a two-year warranty.
• 600 VA, 1100 VA and 1500 VA continuous output models.
• Front panel LED indicator and adjustable “Search Mode” switch.
• Selectable settings for flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries.
• Low battery, overload, and high battery, over temperature protection circuitry.
• Fast switching, grid to battery and battery to grid, for backup power (SB models only).
• Low idle current (less than one watt) conserves energy when no loads are present.
• Generator compatible for charging (SB models only).
• SB option: built-in, temperature compensating, three-stage battery charging system and AC input transfer switch to ensure your batteries are properly maintained at all times.
• Remote battery temperature sensor (BTS) increases battery performance and life (SB models only).
• Remote control and status indicator (RC8) allows you to view system status remotely.
|AC Input Voltage||120 VAC||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|AC Input Current for Max. Charge||5 amps||9.5 amps||13 amps||SB models only|
|AC Input Current for Max. Pass Through||30 amps||30 amps||30 amps||SB models only|
|Continuous Power (@25 °C)||400 VA||600 VA||800 VA|
|Nominal Power||600 VA||1100 VA||1500 VA||Not UL verified|
|Output Voltage (RMS)||120 VAC||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|Waveform||Modified sine wave - all models|
|Output Voltage Regulation||± 5%||± 5%||± 5 %|
|Frequency (Nominal)||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||± 0.01% crystal controlled|
|Continuous AC Output (@25 °C)||3.4 amps||5.0 amps||6.7 amps|
|100 mSec Surge Capability||20 amps||20 amps||20 amps|
|Automatic Tranfer Relay||30 amps||30 amps||30 amps||SB models only|
|DC Input Voltage (Nominal)||12 VDC||12 VDC||12 VDC|
|DC Input Voltage Range||9.5 - 16.7 VDC||9.5 - 16.7 VDC||9.5 - 16.7 VDC|
|DC Current at Rated Power (Nominal)||40 amps||60 amps||75 amps|
|Idle Consumption (Typical at Full Voltage) 5 watts||5.5 watts||7 watts|
|Search Mode Consumption||< 1 watt||< 1 watt||< 1 watt|
|Maximum Charge Rate (Adjustable)||25 amps||50 amps||65 amps||SB models only|
|Load Sensing (Inverter Mode)||Adjustable, 5 to over 100 watts (5 watts default) - all models|
|Power Factor (Allowed)||0.5 to 1.0 pf||0.5 to 1.0 pf||0.5 to 1.0 pf|
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.