SW4024, 4000VA-24VDCInput, 120VAC 60Hz Out, Sine Wave Inverter
SW 4024 Grid Tie Inverter
Advanced Sine Wave Power - 120 VAC/60 Hz Models
The SW Inverter/Charger is our most popular off-grid power solution. Available in 24 and 48-volt models, it provides utility-grade output power and offers high surge capacity to run most household appliances. The SW offers many programmable features including automatic generator start and stop and automatic load sensing. Its built-in, fully automatic, three-stage battery charger is designed to bring maximum charge to batteries, while using minimum generator run time and fuel.
• Available in 4000 and 5500 watt models.
• Utility grade, sine wave power.
• Durable construction for long life under extreme environmental conditions.
• Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float) and battery equalization with remote temperature sensor for increased performance.
• Programmable control module with LCD display and LED indicators.
• Low idle current (less than 1 watt) conserves energy when no loads are present.
• Soft start capability for starting heavy loads.
• Built in starting control circuits for two and three-wire generator starting systems.
Expandable & Flexible
• Parallel stacking capability for more power at the same voltage (optional equipment is required).
• Three phase configurations available in a Power Module System for industrial quality power in remote locations (optional equipment is required; only available on 48 volt models).
|AC Input Voltage||120 VAC||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|AC Input Voltage Range||80-149 VAC||80-149 VAC||80-149 VAC|
|AC Input Current||60 amps AC pass through||60 amps AC pass through||60 amps AC pass through|
|30 amps AC charging||30 amps AC charging||30 amps AC charging||35 amps AC charging|
|Continuous Power (@ 25 °C)||4000 VA||4000 VA||5500 VA|
|Output Voltage (RMS)||120 VAC||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|Output Voltage Regulation||± 3%||± 3%||± 3%|
|Frequency||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz||Nominal ± 0.04% Crystal Controlled|
|Continuous Output (@ 25 °C)||33 amps AC||33 amps AC||46 amps AC|
|100 mSec Surge Capability||78 amps AC||78 amps AC||78 amps AC|
|Automatic Transfer Relay||60 amps||60 amps||60 amps|
|DC Input Voltage (Nominal)||24 VDC||48 VDC||48 VDC|
|DC Input Voltage Range||22-33 VDC||44-66 VDC||44-66 VDC|
|DC Current at Rated Power||200 amps DC||100 amps DC||140 amps DC|
|Idle Consumption (Typ at Full Voltage)||< 16 watts||< 16 watts||< 20 watts|
|Search Mode Consumption||< 1 watt||< 1 watt||< 1 watt|
|Low Battery Protection (Enabled)||Adjustable low battery cut out and cut in (all models)|
|Max. Continuous Charge Rate||110 amps DC||60 amps DC||70 amps DC|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 5%||< 5%||< 5%|
|Waveform||Sine wave, 34 to 52 steps per cycle|
|Load Sensing (Inverter Mode)||Adjustable, 0 to over 200 watts (48 watts default)|
|Power Factor (Allowed)||-1 to 1 pf||-1 to 1 pf||-1 to 1 pf|