Xantrex GT 4.0 Grid Tie Inverter, 240VAC, 4000W
Xantrex GT 4.0 Solar Grid Tie Inverter
GT Series Grid Tie Solar Inverters - 60 Hz Models
The Xantrex Grid Tie Solar Inverter (GT Series) is designed to convert photovoltaic (PV) electricity produced by solar modules into utility-grade power that can be used by the home or sold to the local electrical utility. Offering high efficiency (up to 96.0 %), clean aesthetics, high reliability, and a low installed cost, through ease of installation and integrated features, the GT Series is a proven, high-frequency design in a compact enclosure.
The GT Series may be installed as a single inverter, for a single PV array, or in a multiple-inverter configuration for large PV arrays.
Features of the Xantrex GT 4.0 Solar Grid Tie Inverter
- An NEC compliant, integrated DC/AC disconnect, standard in the GT Series, eliminates the need for external DC (PV) disconnects, and in some jurisdictions, AC disconnects
- Large heat-sink offers extraordinary heat dispersion without the need for a cooling fan
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) provides instantaneous information — power level, daily and lifetime energy production, PV array voltage and current, utility voltage and frequency, time online "selling", fault messages, and installer-customized screens
- LCD vibration sensor allows the tap of a finger to turn backlight on and to cycle through display screens
- Free PC software for remote monitoring and system troubleshooting available online
- Flexible module selection and sizing due to wide PV input MPPT tracking voltage range
- Lightweight and versatile mounting bracket
- Easy access DC (photovoltaic) and AC (utility) terminal block simplifies wiring
- Rugged NEMA 3R inverter enclosure allows reliable indoor and outdoor installations
- Best-in-class efficiency to maximize solar system return on investment
- Accurate MPPT tracking ensures maximum energy harvest under any conditions
- FCC Part B compliance provides less external electronic interference
- 10-year standard warranty
- Sealed inverter enclosure can be quickly separated from the wiring box allowing DC/AC connections to remain intact in the unlikely event the inverter needs to be serviced
Recommended Products for the Xantrex GT 4.0 Solar Grid Tie Inverter
Important note for the Xantrex GT 4.0 Solar Grid Tie InverterShipping Note:
Due to the delicate/oversized nature of this product, our online shipping system is not able to accurately determine the cost for shipping. You may proceed with an online order and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.