Xantrex Communications Gateway 865-1055
Xantrex Communications Gateway
The Xantrex™ Communication Gateway bridges the gap between Xantrex solar inverters and the system owner's computer, making it the central component for a residential or small commercial remote monitoring system.
Xantrex™ Communications Gateway helps the user stay informed with computer access or a simple report
The Xantrex™ Communication Gateway bridges the gap between a Xantrex GT or XW System and the system owner's computer, making it the central component for a residential or small commercial remote monitoring system.
The Gateway logs performance data directly from the Xantrex GT or XW System, and transmits it to the included Yahoo™ Widget based monitoring software for a simple and graphically rich view of system performance. More than a data logger, the Gateway offers a web page with the ability to configure automated email reports and fault status to the user or installer.
The Gateway includes both built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allowing for flexible and simple set up for wireless or wired connection to a router or direct to a PC.
The Gateway logs and transmits performance data such as:
- System power production
- Inverter specific power production
- Lifetime power production history (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Inverter faults
Features of the Xantrex Communications Gateway 865-1055:
- Can monitor a network consisting of up to 20 single phase GT inverters and upto 8 XW devices (XW inverter(s), XW Charge Controller(s), XW SCP, and XW AGS)
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet module with 10/100 Base-T or 802.11 b/g
- Can be configured to send energy and alarm reports via email
- Graphical interactive solar monitoring software
- Embedded web page for configuring the Gateway and upgrading inverter firmware
- 16 megabytes of storage
Also Known As: