CD100 100 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
Xantrex CD100 100 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
For small DC loads. Fits in the side of the Xantrex DC175 and the DC250. General purpose hydraulic-magnetic breakers for reliable over-current protection and accurate circuit control in a variety of amperages. Ideal for branch circuit protection of DC loads, such as panel boards and lighting controls, as well as charging sources. The CD breakers can only be front mounted. Typically used in Xantrex DC Boxes, they are also the same size as the Outback OBDC-100 and OBDC-125. The most common size sold is the CD60, as the PV array disconnect breaker, while the smaller amperages are mostly used for DC branch circuits.
Features of the Xantrex CD100 100 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
- Max. Voltage Rating : Up to & including 125 VDC, 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 400 Hz
- Amperage Rating: 100 A DC
- IAC (Interrupt Capacity): 5,000 A @ 125 VDC; 25K A @ 65 VDC
- Listing: UL 489
- Connector Style: 1/4 - 20 Stud Terminals
- Mounting Type: Front Mount
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 4.25" x 1"