Xantrex 865-1050 XW SCP System Control Panel
The Xantrex XW System Control Panel (XW SCP) features a graphical, backlit LCD display that provides system configuration and diagnostic information for devices connected to the Xanbus- enabled network. The XW SCP gives a single point of control to setup and monitor an entire system, which may consist of multiple XW Inverter/Chargers, XW Solar Charge Controllers and other components.
The XW System Control Panel can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted. Mounting brackets are provided for each.
- Compatibility — connects to additional Xanbus - enabled XW System devices without requiring additional hubs, control cards, or other device-specific control panels
- Internal clock — keeps time for the entire system
- Audible alarm — when enabled, alerts users when a fault condition arises
- Low power consumption — automatically turns off backlight after a period of inactivity
- Non-volatile memory — preserves System Control Panel settings if network power is interrupted or network communication is disrupted
- Graphical 128 x 64 pixel, backlit LCD screen
- Large, tactile keypad buttons
- Intuitive onscreen menu system (basic and advanced)
- Xanbus - enabled
Also Known As: