Xantrex 865-1005 XW4548-120/240-60, 4500W, 24VDC XW Series Hybrid Inverter/Charger
Advanced Sine Wave Power - 120 VAC/60 Hz Models XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger
Xantrex brings the next generation of inverter/charger to market, with the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger, the heart of the XW System. The XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger (XW) is a true sine wave, 120/240-volt AC, split-phase, inverter/charger that incorporates a DC to AC inverter, a battery charger, and an AC auto-transfer switch. It is the foundation for battery- based residential and commercial applications up to 18 kilowatts (kW). Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent, the XW can operate with generators and renewable energy sources to provide full time or backup power.
Designed with consultation and input from industry experts, dealers, and installers, the XW sets a new standard for battery-based inverter/chargers. Integrating the best features available in the market, innovative new features by Xantrex and balance-of-systems components, the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger's design makes installation quicker and easier. The XW offers high efficiency and unprecedented surge capacity to maximize the owner's return on investment. No other inverter/charger looks or performs like the XW.
Features of the Xantrex 865-1005 XW4548-120/240-60, 4500W, 24VDC XW Series Hybrid Inverter/Charger
- True sine wave output
- 120/240 volt AC spilt-phase operation
- Dual AC inputs
- Capability to work with two-wire and three-wire generator starting systems
- Integrated design to minimize external balance-of-system components
- XanBusTM-enabled network communication
- Certified to UL1741 and CSA for utility-interactive applications
- Unprecedented surge capacity
- Efficient, power factor corrected, high-current, multistage battery charging