82-0123-01 Digital Echo Charger
Xantrex 82-0123-01 Digital Echo Charger
Xantrex's echocharge conveniently charges auxiliary or starting batteries from an existing charging source, such as a battery charger or inverter/charger.
Convenient Dual Battery Bank Charging
Xantrex' digital echocharge (part#82-0123-01) is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex echocharge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current offered by echocharge is limited to 15 amps.
Features of the Xantrex 82-0123-01 Digital Echo Charger
- 15 A maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
Also Known As:
82 0123 01