808-8040-00 TRUECharge2 Remote Panel
Xantrex 808-8040-00 TRUECharge2 Remote Panel
The TRUECharge2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECharge2 Battery Chargers. This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger’s onboard display. The TRUECharge2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
Features of the Xantrex 808-8040-00 TRUECharge2 Remote Panel:
- For use with TrueCharger2 Battery Charger
- Can be used to operate two chargers in parallel to increase output capacity
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to set charger mode
- FCC Class B compliant
- Allows for activation and termination of equalization
- Two year warranty
Xantrex 808-8040-00 TRUECharge2 Remote Panel Includes:
- TRUECharge2 remote panel (part# 808-8040-00)
- Two 7.6 m (25’) communication cable
- Mounting template and 1 1/2” NPT locknut for mounting
- NOTE: This remote panel (part# 808-8040-00) is compatible with the following part numbers: 804-1220, 804-1240 and 804-1260.
- Please use remote panel (part# 808-8040-01) for: 804-1220-02, 804-1240-02, 804-1260-02, 804-2410, 804-2420 and 804-2430.
Also Known As:
808 8040 00