804-1240-02 TrueCharge2 40A, 12VDC - 3 Bank
Xantrex 804-1240-02 TrueCharge2 40A, 12VDC - 3 Bank
TRUECharge2 battery chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. Thanks to their inherent drip-proof design characteristics, the TRUECharge2 chargers can be mounted in multiple positions.
Designed for recreational and commercial applications worldwide, TRUECharge2 accepts 90 - 265 Vac, 47-63 Hz which makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display of the TRUECharge2 20A, 40A and 60A 12V models can be augmented with an optional remote panel. Each models comes with built-in protection against surges and spikes on the AC power line.
New Parallel Feature
TRUECharge2 20A, 40A and 60A are equipped with NEW PARALLEL STACKING feature. This allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks. This requires the optional Remote Panel (part #808-8040-01).
Features of the Xantrex 804-1240-02 TrueCharge2 40A, 12VDC - 3 Bank
- 12-volt models available in 20 A, 40 A and 60 A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC): Less shorepower is required for charging batteries, freeing up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reducing
the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (Part #808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
Also Known As:
804 1240 02