ACE-2P 2 String Pass-Through Cable Entry
Wiley Electronics ACE-2P 2 String Pass-Through Cable Entry
The ACE makes quick and simple transitions from PV array wire to conduit protected building wire. The conduit entry features a compact two-piece UV resistant, NEMA3R rated enclosure that allows ample wiring space and is compatible with any conduit type. The unique wire entry seals the enclosure even if entry slots are unused. Convenient side and bottom conduit drill out allow for easy conduit routing. The cover comes with captive screws for hassle-free assembly.
The conduit entry can also function as a string combiner. When used as a string combiner, code constraints limit the wire size due to wire bending raduis requirements.
The ACE can be easily installed with any PV system making the installation, quicker, simpler and more aesthetically pleasing.
Features of the Wiley Electronics ACE-2P 2 String Pass-Through Cable Entry
- Simple array to conduit transition
- Compatible with any conduit type
- Protective enclosure for connecting USE-2 or PV wire to THWN-2 wires
- Two-piece shell for unobstructed wiring
- Mounting Bracket is included with the purchase of the ACE. It is made of lightweight, corrosion resistant, anodized aluminum.
- The mounting bracket assembly includes:
- 1 X ACE Mounting Bracket
- 4 X Mounting Screws
- 2 X Bonding Washers
Also Known As: