Wattsun AZ-225 Solar Tracker for 16 Kyocera KD180 Modules
Wattsun AZ-225 Solar Tracker for 16 Kyocera 180 Modules
Wattsun Azimuth Tracker for up to 225 Sq. Ft. of PV. Dual-Axis Azimuth Tracker for tracking 2 kiloWatts of PV Modules
Features of the Wattsun AZ-225 Solar Tracker for 16 Kyocera 180 Modules:
- Up to 18 - 120W or 24 - 75W modules.
- Compatible with any PV system voltage above 24VDC.
- 270 degrees of Azimuth tracking available.
- Fast installation.
- Reliable operation in wind or cold.
- Solid state electronic tracker control.
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing/Worm Gear Drive.
- Structural aluminum module support frame.
The Wattsun AZ-225 Gear Drive, azimuth tracker automatically tracks the sun by rotating the PV array about the pipe mast. Then it tilts for elevation. The Dual-Axis Option (included) enables it to capture virtually all the power the sun delivers. (Manual Controls available as an Option)
Compared to passive, tilt and roll trackers, azimuth trackers provide greater stability for large arrays. The corners do not protrude down towards the ground or stick up in the air to catch the wind. The bottom edge of the array always remains parallel to the ground and requires less ground clearance than tilt & roll designs. Our AZ-225 Trackers provide 270 degrees of rotational movement and can 5 to 75 degrees of elevation tilt.
Also Known As:
AZ 225 12 Kyocera180