PVL-144T 144 Watt Field Applied PV Roofing Solar Laminate
Unisolar PVL-144T 144 Watt Field Applied PV Roofing Solar Laminate
- High Temperature and Low Light Performance
- 5-Year Limited Product Warranty
- Limited Power Output Warranty: 92% at 10 years, 84% at 20 years, 80% at 25 years (of minimum power)
- Quick-Connect Terminals and Adhesive Backing
- Bypass Diodes for Shadow Tolerance
- Performance Characteristics
- Rated Power (Pmax): 144W
- Production Tolerance: ± 5%
- Construction Characteristics
- Dimensions: Length: 5486mm (216”), Width: 394mm (15.5”), Depth: 4mm (0.2”), 16mm (0.6”) includingpotted terminal housing assemb.ly
- Weight: 7.7 kg (17.0 lbs.).
- Output Cables : 4mm2(12 AWG) cable with weatherproof DC rated quick-connect terminals* 560mm (22”) length.
- By-pass Diodes: Connected across every solar cell.
- Laminate Encapsulation: Durable ETFE (e.g. Tefzel®) high light-transmissive polymer.
- Adhesive: Ethylene propylene copolymer adhesive-sealant with microbial inhibitor.
- Cell Type: 22 triple junction amorphous silicon solar cells 356 x 239mm (14” x 9.4”) connected in series.
- Laminate Standard Configuration: Photovoltaic laminate with potted terminal housing assembly with output cables and quick-connect terminals
- Optional Configuration: Photovoltaic laminate with junction box.
- Application Criterion
- New or qualified new roof installations
- 16” minimum steel pan width
- PVDF Coated (Galvalume or Zincalume steel metal pan
- Steel pans with flat surface (without pencil beads or decorative stippling)
- Installation temperature between 10°C - 40°C (50°F - 100°F )
- Maximum roof temperature 85°C (185°F)
- Minimum slope 1:12 (5°)
- Maximum slope 21:12 (60°)
- Refer to manufacturers installation guide for approved substrates & installation method
Also Known As: