SF10C100 SunFrame Screws 100 ea. stainless steel
PV MODULE FRAMING AND MOUNTING SYSTEM FOR PITCHED ROOFS
Add Aesthetics to the Benefits of PV Power. With your array in full view, the sunshine rule applies: it has to look good. SunFrame delivers the visual appeal you and your neighbors expect.
To be sure, the mounting system provides structural integrity for your array. Properly installed, SunFrame complies with the Uniform and California Building Codes. It also meets UniRac’s own high standard of installation friendliness, both initially and whenever modules need replacement.
But it is aesthetics that truly sets SunFrame apart. It’s the only PV module mounting system designed from the outset to enhance the appearance of the home. A completed installation blends handsomely into the roof, becoming as much a part of the house as a skylight.
- Inter-Module Rails provide support shelves for the modules. Depending on a module’s thickness, its upper surface can be as little as 2.125 inches above the roof.
- Full Length Cap Strips secure modules and finish the array topside forming a gap-free frame. Selfdrilling screws at 16-inch intervals provide the holding power.
- End Caps finish the rail ends to complete the frame.
- L-Feet attach directly through asphalt shingle roofs and support the rails one-half to three-quarters of an inch above the roof surface to provide convective air flow for ventilation.
- Splices safely extend rails.
- Standoffs (optional), designed for standard flashing, support L-feet above tile or shake roofs. A range of heights ensure a low profile. Clear or dark finishes on all visible above-roof components, from L-feet to screw heads, match the frames of your PV modules.