300203 SolarMount 72" Rail Kit - 2 Pack
UniRac 300203 SolarMount 72" Rail Kit - 2 Pack
Save time and money with SOLARMOUNT, the world’s most versatile PV mounting system. The universal SOLARMOUNT rail system has three options that can be assembled into a wide variety of PV mounting structures to accommodate any job site: SOLARMOUNT Flush, SOLARMOUNT High Profile Tilt, and SOLARMOUNT Low Profile Tilt.
Features of the UniRac 300203 SolarMount 72" Rail Kit - 2 Pack
- Aluminum - Clear Anodized
- If desired rail length exceeds 240 inches, order a splice and two segments. Spliced segments should be as close to equal in length as possible.
- Maximum flexibility: flush, high-profile, or low-profile configurations for all locations
- Ease of installation: minimized penetration with longer attachment spans than competitive products
- Complete technical support: installation and code compliance documentation
- Core component for UniRac mounting solutions: incorporated into UniRac's other major product lines
- Each kit contains 2 rails, L-feet, and hardware to join L-feet to rails.
Choose your Application:
Flush Mount: Where foot spacing must exceed 48 inches, standard rail provides the extra strength. Install an array flush to a roof or other mounting surface in high profile (rails parallel to rafters) or low. Accessories handle special circumstances, such as Spanish tile or an uneven roof.
Low Profile Tilt: Minimize the vertical height of your array—to hide an array behind a parapet, for example. You can also optimize tilt angle on a pitched roof to maximize system performance. Tilt angle depends on leg length and the make and model of your PV modules. Use standard rail with all tilt legs.
High Profile Tilt: Maximize module density at a given site area on the ground or on a flat or pitched roof. Tilt angle depends on leg length and rail length. Use standard rail with all tilt legs. High profile legs require unspoiled rails not exceeding 180 inches.