T-1275 Signature Line Flooded Deep Cycle 12V Battery
Trojan Battery T-1275 Signature Line Flooded Deep Cycle 12V Battery
The Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries is the flagship of Trojan’s product portfolio. Engineered to provide rugged durability and outstanding performance, Trojan’s Signature Line is perfectly suited for use in renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration. An all-around power house, the Signature Line features Trojan’s historically-proven engineering with T2 Technology, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy. The combination of the Signature Line’s unique grid design and technology, advanced Maxguard T2 separator and Trojan’s proprietary Alpha Plus Paste increases both the batteries sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours resulting in more operating power.
Features of the Trojan Battery T-1275 Signature Line Flooded Deep Cycle 12V Battery:
- Model: T-1275 with Master Vent
- Battery: Flooded/wet lead-acid battery
- Material: Polypropylene
- Watering System: HydroLink Watering System
- Terminal Configuration:
- Terminal Height: 1.22" (31mm)
- Torque Values LB-IN (Nm): 95-105 (10.7 - 11.9)
- Bolt Size (mm): 5/16 (18)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C). At temperatures below 32°F (0°C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- Self Discharge: 5 – 15% per month depending on storage temperature conditions
Also Known As: