L16H-AC Deep Cycle Flooded 6V Battery
Trojan Battery L16H-AC Deep Cycle Flooded 6V Battery
The Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries is the flagship of Trojan’s product portfolio. Engineered to provide rugged durability and outstanding performance, Trojan’s Signature Line is perfectly suited for use in renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration. An all-around power house, the Signature Line features Trojan’s historically-proven engineering with T2 Technology, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy. The combination of the Signature Line’s unique grid design and technology, advanced Maxguard T2 separator and Trojan’s proprietary Alpha Plus Paste increases both the batteries sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours resulting in more operating power.
Features of the Trojan Battery L16H-AC Deep Cycle Flooded 6V Battery:
- Model: L16H-AC with Bayonet Cap
- Battery: Flooded/wet lead-acid battery
- Material: Polypropylene
- Watering System: Single-Point Watering Kit
- Terminal Configuration:
- Terminal Height: .79" (20mm)
- Torque Values LB-IN (Nm): Bolt 95-105 (11 – 12); AP: 50-70 (6-8)
- Bolt Size: 5/16 -18
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C). At temperatures below 32°F (0°C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- Self Discharge: 5 – 15% per month depending on storage temperature conditions.
Also Known As: