IND23-4V Industrial Line Flooded Deep Cycle 4V Battery
Trojan Battery IND23-4V Industrial Line Flooded Deep Cycle 4V Battery
Trojan's Industrial line of deep-cycle batteries is the newest addition to Trojan's lineage of high-quality flooded batteries. The Industrial line is engineered specifically to support renewable energy systems that require large daily loads where the batteries are cycled regularly. These high amp-hour capacity batteries are ideal for use in large off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems, off-grid hybrid PV systems, grid-tied PV systems with battery backup, smart grid peak shifting systems and a variety of other applications. Tested to meet industry standards, the Industrial line features advanced battery technologies that deliver reliable power and is housed in a dual container construction for enhanced battery protection. Trojan's Industrial line is the perfect combination of performance and function.
Features of the Trojan Battery IND23-4V Industrial Line Flooded Deep Cycle 4V Battery:
- Model: IND23-4V
- Battery: Flooded/wet lead-acid battery
- Material: Polypropylene (internal cell container) and Polyethylene (outer container)
- Terminal Configuration:
- Terminal Height: 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Torque Values LB-IN (Nm): 100 – 120 (11 – 14)
- Through-hole Diameter (mm): 3/8 (9.5)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C). At temperatures below 32°F (0°C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- Self Discharge: Up to 4% per week
- Specific Gravity: The specific gravity at 100% state of charge is 1.260
- Expected Life VS. Temperature: Chemical reactions internal to the battery are driven by voltage and temperature. The higher the battery temperature, the faster chemical reactions will occur. While higher temperatures can provide improved discharge performance the increased rate of chemical reactions will result in a corresponding loss of battery life. As a rule of thumb, for every 10°C increase in temperature the reaction rate doubles. Thus, a month of operation at 35°C is equivalent in battery life to two months at 25°C. Heat is an enemy of all lead acid batteries, FLA, AGM and gel alike and even small increases in temperature will have a major influence on battery life.
- Charger Voltage Settings (@ 77°F/25°C)
- Absorption Charge: 2.35-2.45
- Float Charge: 2.20
- Equalize Charge: 2.58
Also Known As: