24TMX Signature Line Flooded Deep Cycle 12V Battery
Trojan Battery 24TMX Signature Line Flooded Deep Cycle 12V Battery
The Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries is the flagship of Trojan’s product portfolio. Engineered to provide rugged durability and outstanding performance, Trojan’s Signature Line is perfectly suited for use in renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration. An all-around power house, the Signature Line features Trojan’s historically-proven engineering with T2 Technology, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy. The combination of the Signature Line’s unique grid design and technology, advanced Maxguard T2 separator and Trojan’s proprietary Alpha Plus Paste increases both the batteries sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours resulting in more operating power.
Features of the Trojan Battery 24TMX Signature Line Flooded Deep Cycle 12V Battery:
- Model: 24TMX with POD vent
- Battery: Flooded/wet lead-acid battery
- Material: Polypropylene
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C). At temperatures below 32°F (0°C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- Specific Gravity: The specific gravity at 100% state of charge is 1.280
- Expected Life VS. Temperature: Chemical reactions internal to the battery are driven by voltage and temperature. The higher the battery temperature, the faster chemical reactions will occur. While higher temperatures can provide improved discharge performance the increased rate of chemical reactions will result in a corresponding loss of battery life. As a rule of thumb, for every 10°C increase in temperature the reaction rate doubles. Thus, a month of operation at 35°C is equivalent in battery life to two months at 25°C. Heat is an enemy of all lead acid batteries, FLA, AGM and gel alike and even small increases in temperature will have a major influence on battery life.
- Charger Voltage Settings (@ 77°F/25°C)
- Absorption Charge: 2.35-2.45
- Float Charge: 2.20
- Equalize Charge: 2.58