MM-ES75 75V Module Maximizer with MC4 Connector
Tigo Energy MM-ES75 75V Module Maximizer with MC4 Connector
For residential, commercial and utility scale photovoltaic solar arrays, the Tigo Energy Maximizer system optimizes the power output of each module (solar panel); delivers module- level data for operational management and performance monitoring; and provides the ability to deactivate the high voltage DC bus for safer installation, mainten ance or fire fighting. Tigo Energy Module Maximizers are key components of the system which reside at each module (one per solar module). The Module Maximizer provides data acquisition, communication to the Tigo Energy Maximizer Management Unit, and energy harvesting control. The very small electronics footprint has been designed to minimize cost and maximize reliability. Tigo Energy Maximizer MM-ES is ideal for the European market and retrofit around the world.
The Tigo Energy output optimization starts with dynamic module balancing – a Module Maximizer (patented) attached to each module manages the energy harvest and sends information to the Maximizer Management Unit for reporting and control. The Tigo Energy Serial Module Maximizer (MM-ES) connects in a series topology. MM-ES maintains best-in-class system conversion efficiencies. The Tigo Energy Module Maximizer includes a unique technology (patented) which greatly enhances the safety of a PV solar installation. As part of the T igo Energy Maximizer system, this function can be activated with a safety button or via a remote management console. The system can be installed, maintained or approached by fire personnel without the exposure to voltage levels typically in excess of 400 volts. The Tigo Energy Module Maximizer is packaged in a NEMA3R enclosure (water and weather resistant), conforms to UL and IEEE safety standards. There are Module Maximizer options to fit any PV module, crystalline silicon or thin-film, regardless of output voltage or nominal power rating.
- Accelerate system payback
- Maximize the power output of individual module
- Reconsider previously rejected projects because of unfavorable shade or orientation
- Maintain best-in-class conversion efficiency
- Manage the system with module-level data to minimize operational costs and keep the system at peak performance throughout its lifetime
- Introduce an unprecedented level of safety for new and existing PV solar installations (patented)
- Simplify the balance-of-system design, especially for high Voc or thin-film modules
Also Known As: