SW60 60 Watt Solar Module 12V
SunWize SW60 60 Watt Solar Module 12V
SunWize® SW60 Solar Modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and general battery charging. SunWize SW60 modules can be used in single-module and multiple-module installations and are ideal for high voltage grid-tied inverters. Each module consists of 36 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power.
Features of the SunWize SW60 60 Watt Solar Module 12V
• Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
• The glass surface allows maximum light transmission and is impact resistant to hailstone forces up to 5 ft-lbs.
• A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
• Pre-drilled mounting holes.
• Dual bypass diodes contained within the junction box insure reliable operation.
• Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability to the modules and are constructed to withstand constant wind speeds of 110 mph and gusts to 133 mph.
• SW60 modules are manufactured to comply with U.S. and international standards, and are UL Listed, FM approved and ISPRA certified.
• All SunWize SW60 modules carry a 20-year, 80% power output warranty.
Rated Power: 60 Watts
Rated Voltage: 16.4 Volts
Rated Current: 3.05 Amps
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.0 Volts
Short Circuit Current: 3.95 Amps
Dimensions (LxWxD): 39.4" x 16.68" x 1.33" (inches) 1001 x 500 x 34 (mm)
Weight: 13.7 lbs (6.4)kg