SW165-L 165 Watt Solar Module
SW155-L/165-L Solar Module
SunWize® SW155-L/165-L Solar Modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and general battery charging. SunWize SW165-L modules can be used in single-module and multiple-module installations and are ideal for high voltage grid-tied inverters. Each module consists of 72 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power.
• Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
• The glass surface is impact resistant and allows maximum light transmission.
• A Multi-Contact (MC) junction box with a 914 mm female and 838 mm male cables with standard MC connectors.
• Pre-drilled mounting holes.
• Bypass diodes within the junction box insure reliable operation.
• Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability to the modules.
• SW165-L modules are manufactured to comply with U.S. and international standards, and are factory tested to verify superior performance.
• All SunWize SW165-L modules carry a 25-year, 80% power output warranty and are ISPRA certified under IEC 61215 standards, and certified to UL 1703.
Also Known As:
|Model||Rated Power (Watts)||Rated Voltage (Vmp)||Rated Current (Imp)||Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||Short Circuit Current (Isc)|