SW115 115 Watt Solar Module 12V
SW Series Solar Modules
SunWize® SW115 Solar Modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and general battery charging. SunWize SW115 modules can be used in single-module and multiple-module installations and are ideal for high voltage grid-tied inverters. Each SW115 module consists of 36 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power.
• Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
• The glass surface allows maximum light transmission and is impact resistant to hailstone forces up to 5 ft-lbs.
• A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
• Pre-drilled mounting holes.
• Dual bypass diodes contained within the junction box insure reliable operation.
• Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability to the modules and are constructed to withstand constant wind speeds of 110 mph and gusts to 133 mph.
• SW115 modules are manufactured to comply with U.S. and international standards, and are UL Listed, FM approved and ISPRA certified.
• All SunWize SW115 modules carry a 20-year, 80% power output warranty.
|Model||Rated Power (Watts)||Rated Voltage (Vmp)||Rated Current (Imp)||Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||Short Circuit Current (Isc)||Dimensions (inches)||Unit Weight (lbs)|
|SW85|| 85|| 17.4|| 4.88|| 21.4|| 5.7|| 56.93 x 22.80|| 23|
|SW90|| 90|| 17.4|| 5.17|| 21.4|| 5.9|| 56.93 x 22.80|| 23|
|SW100|| 100|| 16.7|| 6.00|| 21.0|| 6.7|| 56.93 x 25.43|| 26|
|SW115|| 115|| 16.7|| 6.89|| 21.0|| 7.7|| 56.93 x 25.43|| 26|
|SW120|| 120|| 16.7|| 7.18|| 21.0|| 8.0|| 56.93 x 25.43|| 26|