SunWize SW110 110 Watt Solar Module
The SunWize SW110 solar module delivers top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications and general battery charging. Each module consists of 68 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power and can be used in single-module and multiple-module installations. The SW110 has a module efficiency of 16.4% and carries a 25-year, 80% power output warranty. The SW110 module is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards, ISPRA certified to IEC 61215 and UL/cUL listed.
Features of the SunWize SW110 110 Watt Solar Module:
- Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
- The glass surface allows maximum light transmission and is impact resistant to hailstone forces up to 5 ft-lbs.
- Weather proof junction box has multiple 1/2" knock-outs to accommodate liquid tight fittings and conduit or cable. Bypass diodes contained within the junction box insure reliable operation.
- Anodized extruded aluminum frames add strength and durability to the modules.
- Includes pre-drilled mounting holes.
| Model|| Rated Power|
| Rated Voltage|
| Rated Current|
| Open Circuit|
| Short Circuit|
| SW110|| 110|| 16.80V|| 6.55A|| 20.50V|| 7.00A|
Important note for the SunWize SW110 110 Watt Solar ModuleShipping Note:
Due to the oversized nature of this product, freight is the only shipping method available. You may proceed with an order online and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.