Power Ready System includes 1 Module 85Wp Array, Pole Mounted on 26.5" SOP Universal Mount, 12Vdc, 216AH GEL Battery. Pole Mounted in C2 Enclosure
Sunwize PR-85-12-216-CPAA-101 Power Ready System
SunWize Power Ready Systems are stand alone systems using solar technology to provide continuous and reliable power to remote site loads. There is no need to connect to utility power. SunWize Power Ready systems are designed for site loads requiring 12, 24 or 48 volts DC or 110V-240V 50Hz/60Hz AC. Proven solution: Solar has successfully powered thousands of critical applications worldwide for more than 30 years. Reliability: SunWize systems allow your equipment to operate where power quality and reliability are a concern or where utility power does not exist in the most rugged environments. Cost-effective: SunWize systems are cost-effective solutions providing continuous power to critical loads. SunWize systems minimize set up and installation time for rapid deployment. Installation flexibility: SunWize systems can be mounted to pole sides and tops, rooftops and the ground. They can also be adapted to towers and other structures. OEM equipment can be housed in weatherproof enclosures in remote locations. Shipping and handling: SunWize Systems are designed to withstand rugged transportation to remote sites. Each subsystem is fully assembled and factory tested before shipment.
Features of the Sunwize PR-85-12-216-CPAA-101 Power Ready System:
- For continous loads of 1 to 75 watts 12, 24, 48 volts DC or 110V-240V 50Hz/60Hz AC 120 hours backup minimum
- Meets your equipment electrical power requirement
- Solar modules are fully encapsulated to resist harsh weather conditions
- System load verified for voltage tolerances and duty cycle of operation
- System design verified for performance criteria, reliability and function
- Geographic location analysis provided
- Standard product line flexibility allows customization
- Cost-effective design maximizes space efficiency
- Solid state electronics
- UL, FM and CSA listed components
- 20/25-year solar module warranty
- Full system warranty for one year
- Preassembled, prewired systems minimize field installation time and eliminate wiring errors
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Complete systems reduce specifying and buying time
- Full system warranty available on prepackaged systems
- Provides uninterrupted power to the load with a power reliability of 99.5% worst case month based on weather and insolation data specific to the site.
- Engineered for 5 days (120hrs) of autonomy based on average low temperature.
- Include conduit ready junction boxes.
- Comply with industry standard wind exposure of 110MPH sustained, 133MPH gust.
- Impact resistant for 25mm hail at terminal velocity.
- Designed for solar applications in deep-cycle operation.
- Sealed, lead-acid battery designed for deep discharge cycling.
- Battery life rated for greater than 500 cycles to 80% DOD. Total battery life varies with application temperature & load characteristics
- Temperature compensated battery charging
- Maintenance free and require no watering or equalizing charge.
- Low voltage load disconnect, factory set for the battery type and system voltage used.
- Low voltage disconnect is set standard at 80% battery depth-of-discharge.
- Standard controls up to 20A are sealed, Class I, Div II rated.
Protection and Safety
- NEC code compliant overcurrent protection and safety disconnect.
- Finger safe terminal blocks and covers on all switches and breakers.
- All wiring is routed in liquid tight conduit for protection from damage and the element
Warranty - Power Ready Systems carry a one-year system warranty for materials and workmanship. The solar modules have up to a 25-year warranty. Careful component selection results in a solar power system with a lifetime exceeding 25 years with battery replacements every five to ten years.
Array Power (Watts)
System Voltage: 12 Volts / 24 Volts / 48 Volts
Battery Capacity in AmpHrs (based on 120hr discharge rate)
F — Front opening hinged door, pole mounted
T — Top opening hinged door battery enclosure, ground mounted
C — Front opening door, captive screw cover, mil-finish aluminum, pole mounted
P — Side of pole mount, separate from enclosure
G — Ground/roof mount, separate from enclosure
T — Top of pole mount
I — Integrated mount (3 — 24W only)
W — Powder-coated white aluminum
A — Mil-finish aluminum
S — SS-304 stainless steel
F — Reinforced fiberglass
A — Mill-finish aluminum
P — Powder-coated finish
G — Hot dipped galvanized
System Standard Options:
0 — PV direct to controller w/in-line battery fuse
1 — DC-rated circuit breakers for PV & battery
0 — Integral controller MOV surge protection
1 — External surge arrestor 125VDC
Load Distribution and Control
0 — Load wired directly to controller
1 — Four terminal load distribution block
2 — Four terminal load distribution block, w/DC-rated circuit breaker
3 — External multi-cycle load timer, w/DC-rated circuit breaker
4 — Integral controller, w/multi-cycle load timer w/DC-rated circuit breaker
5 — Dusk-dawn sensor, w/DC-rated circuit breaker
6 — Dusk-dawn sensor, w/external multi-cycle load timer, w/DC-rated circuit breaker
Also Known As:
PR 85 12 216 CPAA 101