85823 PCB-90BT-M1 90V Pump Controller - 1 HP Brush Type
SunPumps 85823 PCB-90BT-M1 90V Pump Controller - 1 HP Brush Type
SunPumps PCB series Pump Controllers are high quality, micro-processor contolled DC power converters designed as the interface between a DC powered pump and the power source. The DC source may be solar modules batteries or systems using wind generators. The main purpose of a PC series controller is to maximize the total daily water delivery while providing protection for the pump as well as the power source.
The primary function of the PC series controller is to boost the current of solar modules in low sunlight conditions while holding the voltage of the solar modulesat the maxmimum power point. This allows a pump to start earlier in the morning and stay running in the evening. The PCS series controllers have specific models for Brushless DC as well as Brush-type DC motors.
Features of the SunPumps 85823 PCB-90BT-M1 90V Pump Controller - 1 HP Brush Type:
- Functions of a pump controller:
- Maximize daily water delivery
- Protect the pump
- Protect the power source.
- All SunPumps controllers include:
- Pump speed control circuit
- Remote switch circuit
- Sensorless low water cut-off circuit
- Electronic circuit breaker and indicator lights.
- Controller Specifications:
- Max Output Voltage: 90
- Max Input Volateg: 140
- Max Current (Amps): 8
- Max Surge Current: 14
- Maximum ambient temperature is 120 F.
- Weight: 7.2 lbs (3.24 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x L): 6.5 x 3.9 x 8.3 inches (16.4 x 9.9 x 21 cm)