85804 PCA-30-M1 Pump Controller
SunPumps 85804 PCA-30-M1 Pump Controller
Sunpumps PCA series pump controllers are high quality, micro-processor contolled DC power converters designed as the interface between a DC powered pump and the power source. The main purpose of a PC series controller is to maximize the total daily water delivery while providing protection for the pump as well as the power source.
One of the features of a pump controller is to boost the current of solar modules in low sunlight conditions while holding the voltage of the solar modules around the maxmimum power point. This allows a pump to start earlier in the morning and stay running longer in the evening.
All PC series controllers include a pump speed control circuit, a remote switch circuit, a sensor-less low water cut-off circuit, an electronic circuit breaker and indicator lights.
Features of the SunPumps 85804 PCA-30-M1 Pump Controller:
- Functions of a pump controller:
- Maximize daily water delivery
- Protect the pump
- Protect the power source.
- All SunPumps controllers include:
- Pump speed control circuit
- Remote switch circuit
- Sensorless low water cut-off circuit
- Electronic circuit breaker and indicator lights.
- PCA & PCB Series -Current boosting (for use with solar panels or wind). The PCB series controllers have specific models for Brushless DC as well as Brush-type DC motors.
- Controller Specifications:
- Max Output Voltage: 30
- Max Input Volateg: 45
- Max Current (Amps): 8
- Maximum ambient temperature is 120 F.
- Voltage rating is 12 – 30V D.C. amperage rating is .1 – 8 A.
- Weight: 3.4 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x L): 5 x 3.1 x 6.0 inches (12.7 x 7.9 x 15.2 cm)