85213 SDS-Q-130 Submersible Pump 4.4GPM
SunPumps 85213 SDS-Q-130 Submersible Pump 4.4GPM
SunPumps SDS series pumps can be installed below the water level in a pond, river or cistern, or installed by hand into a ground water well. They can be used to fill an open tank or in a pressurized water delivery system. Simplicity is the key feature of the SDS series pumps. They are easy to install, require very little maintenance and are repairable. SunPumps SDS series pumps are designed for use in stand alone water delivery systems. They are pollution-free, corrosion-free, selflubricating and quiet. It is the ideal way to provide water for remote homes, campsites, livestock, small farms or for many other needs beyond the commercial power grid.
Features of the SunPumps 85213 SDS-Q-130 Submersible Pump 4.4GPM:
- SDS series submersible pumps are highly efficient, low voltage, DC powered, diaphragm type positive displacement pumps designed specifically for water delivery in remote locations.
- Suitable for installation in 5” (127mm) inside diameter and larger wells.
- The SDS-Q-130 is a 3.5 to 4 GPM pump with a 100' maximum head.
- Maximum Flow: 4.40 gallons per minute at 0 feet
- Maximum Lift: 3.50 gallons per minute at 104 feet (when powered at 30 volts)
- 4.5” (114mm) O.D.
- The SDS series pumps are easy to install by hand without any special equipment. The pump includes a double shrink splice kit and a 3/4" brass discharge fitting.
- Constructed of 316 and 304 stainless steel or all 316 stainless steel, these pumps are the highest quality submersible pumps in their on the market.
- SunPumps SDS-Q series submersible pumps are one of the most highest quality, low votage DC pumps on the market. They were introduced to the solar industry in 1990 and have an excellent performance record.
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
- Shipping Weight 18 Lbs
- Part #85213