85050 SCS 8-90 0.5HP Submersible Pump
SunPumps 85050 SCS 8-90 0.5HP Submersible Pump
SCS series submersibles are high quality, maintenance-free, DC powered pumps specifically made They operate on 140 to 2000 watts of DC power at 30 to 180 volts. The power may be supplied from a variety of independent sources including solar modules, wind generators, batteries or any combination of the three.
The submersible motors incorporate the latest in high efficiency, permanent magnet, brushless DC technology. They are constructed of corrosion resistant, marine grade bronze and stainless steel. Supplied with an industry standard NEMA connection, they bolt directly to standard 4” submersible pump ends. Internal pressure equalization allows motor submergence to any depth without damage to seals. The pump ends are multi-stage centrifugals constructed of stainless steel, or marine grade bronze and stainless steel on select models. The impellers are wear resistant glass filled, engineered composite and are resistant to mineral and algae deposits. The bowls are constructed of stainless steel for strength and abrasive resistance.
Features of the SunPumps 85050 SCS 8-90 0.5HP Submersible Pump:
- SunPumps SCS 8-90 is a 1/2 HP brushless DC submersible pump.
- High-power submersibles, intended for pumping higher water volumes from greater depths.
- Designed specifically for water delivery in remote locations.
- SCS series pumps can be installed below the water level in a water well, lake, river, or cistern.
- Can be used to fill an open tank or in a pressurized system.
- Operates on 140 to 2000 watts of DC power at 30 to 180 volts from any combintion of DC power sources.
- Multi-stage centrifugal, DC powered, submersibles constructed of corrosion resistant marine grade bronze and stainless steel.
- The submersible motors incorporate the latest in high efficiency, permanent magnet, brushless DC technology.
- Supplied with an industry standard NEMA connection, they bolt directly to standard 4” submersible pump ends.
- Maximum Flow: 10.30 gallons per minute at 0 feet
- Maximum Lift: 0.00 gallons per minute at 92 feet (when powered at 30 volts)
- The pump can be operated at two different nominal voltages. Each voltage has a optimal head and flow rate design point. They are as follows:
- At 45 volts DC the peak efficieny point is 8 GPM at 90 feet of head.
- At 30 volts DC the peak efficiency point is 4.6 GPM at 58 feet of head.
- Shipping Weight 25 lbs
- Part #85050