Windpower Air EZ Tower 29 ft (8.8 m)
Southwest Windpower 1-TWA-11-01 Air EZ Tower 29 ft
Installing small wind systems can’t get any easier. The EZ Tower comes with all the parts you’ll need except power wire. EZ Tower can be installed in as little as two hours or less, depending on your experience and soil conditions.
- 29 ft (8.8 m)
- No concrete
- No gin pole
- No winching
- Fully engineered to withstand 110 mph (49 m/s) winds
- Galvanized tubing, cable and hardware
- Ships via UPS anywhere in one 74” (1.9 m) box
- Weight: 80 lbs (36 kg)
- All materials included, even pipe
- Designed for AIR Breeze, AIR 40 and AIR 30
- NOTE: Southwest Windpower is pleased to announce that Primus Wind Power of Lakewood, CO, USA, has purchased our entire AIR turbine product line as of January 18, 2013. Primus Wind Energy is a newly established division of the Primus Group, which is a leading provider of high complexity assemblies and components for the energy, aerospace, defense, and medical industries. Effective immediately, this transaction has transferred all AIR turbine business activities to Primus Wind Power and they will continue producing the AIR Breeze, AIR 30 and AIR 40 turbines, tower kits, replacement parts and attend to warranty issues for all our global customers. All current, future and unfulfilled orders will be shipped by Primus Wind Power.
Also Known As:
1 TWA 11 01
Important note for the Southwest Windpower 1-TWA-11-01 Air EZ Tower 29 ftShipping Note:
Due to the delicate/oversized nature of this product, our online shipping system is not able to accurately determine the cost for shipping. You may proceed with an online order and we will contact you prior shipping this item or please Contact Us
and we will work to get you the exact shipping cost.