1-SSL-240-70-G SkyStream 3.7 240V with 70ft Guyed Wire Tower Land Wind Generator
Southwest Windpower 1-SSL-240-70-G SkyStream 3.7 with 70ft Guyed Wire Tower Land Wind Generator
Designed for homes and businesses, the Skystream 3.7 paved the way as the first compact, all-inclusive personal wind generator (with controls and inverter built in) designed to work in very low winds. It produces up to 400 kilowatt hours of clean electricity per month* and comes complete with Skyview monitoring software, so you can track Skystream’s performance right from your computer.
Skystream 3.7 is designed to make wind power accessible to more people than ever before. If your site fits the following criteria, chances are Skystream 3.7 will work for you:
- At least 10MPH average wind speed (best results at 12MPH or more)
- Your property is greater than .5 acre and is unobstructed
- The local zoning allows a structure that is at least 42′ tall
- Your local utility has an existing interconnection agreement
Features of the Southwest Windpower 1-SSL-240-70-G SkyStream 3.7 with 70ft Guyed Wire Tower Land Wind Generator
- Sleek design and aesthetics
- Monopole towers of varying heights available
- "Swept” shaped blades maximize efficiency
- Produces energy in very low wind speeds
- Quiet operation
- Skyview performance monitoring software for your PC (Windows only)
- Designed for long running life
- Rated at 2.4 kW
- 240V/60Hz split phase with 70 ft Guyed Wire Tower Kit
- 5 year warranty
Benefits of Skyview Monitoring Software:
- Instant performance display: Instantly watch dials for power and RPM move in response to changing wind conditions. This lets you see how your system is doing in real time.
- Cumulative performance table: Skyview 2.0 displays energy production totals for any selected date range, today's production, daily averages, and total energy produced since installed. You'll never have to wonder how your system has performed
- Radio signal strength indicator: Skyview 2.0 provides an indicator that provides instant feedback on radio signal strength. This help you find the best location to place your wireless antenna.
- Carbon footprint calculations: See how energy from Skystream has offset emissions when compared with coal power. Displays total pounds or kilograms of CO2 offset since installed. See how your environmental impact changes over time.
70ft Tilt-Up Guyed Tower Kit
- Foundation: Concrete base anchor
- Type: Segemented guyed tower
- Construction: 5 in Schedule 40 Steel Pipe (purchased locally)
- Height: 70 ft (21 m)
- Mount: Tower Adaptor (2-TWS-100) (for Skystream 3.7 install only)
- Number of Sections: 3
Also Known As:
1 SSL 240 70 G