220020 Special Piggyback RS485 for SMA Inverters
Solar-Log 220020 Special Piggyback RS485 for SMA Inverters
The Special PiggyBack (RS485) is an inexpensive alternative to the standard SMA PiggyBack (RS485) and facilitates communication between the SMA inverter and the Solar-Log . It can only be used in conjunction with the Solar-Log . The Special PiggyBack needs to have its voltage supplied by the Solar-Log . Therefore, it must be made sure that the connecting cable has a sufficient wire diameter to allow a voltage of at least 8 V to reach the PiggyBack.
- It is suitable for use with all SMA string inverters with the exception of SB3000TL-20 / 4000TL-20 / 5000TL-20 / Tripower.
- Must only be operated with Solar-Log .
- 4-pin wiring is required for operation.
- Specialist personnel is required to install the PiggyBack interface card.
- The Special PiggyBack is supplied with power by the Solar-Log unit (max. 15 V)
- Warranty 2 Years