SE6000A-US 6.0 KW Single Phase Grid Tied Inverter -208/240VAC
SolarEdge SE6000A-US 6.0 KW Single Phase Grid Tied Inverter
All our inverters are part of SolarEdge’s innovative system designed to provide superior performance at a competitive price. The SolarEdge inverter combines a sophisticated, digital control technology and a one stage, ultra-efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior performance – over 97% efficiency and best-in-class reliability. Our fixedvoltage technology ensures the inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules or environmental conditions.
These simple, reliable, ungrounded inverters perform only DC to AC inversion of incoming power from one or multiple strings, because MPPT and voltage management are handled by the power optimizers. They work with 208, 240, and 277 VAC systems, and include a code-compliant AC/DC disconnect, On board Ethernet interface, and RS-485 serial port, weigh 48 pounds and reach 97.5% CEC weighted efficiency. All SolarEdge inverters are listed to UL 1741 for the U.S. and Canada and are NEMA 3R rated.
Features of the SolarEdge SE6000A-US 6.0 KW Single Phase Grid Tied Inverter:
- Superior efficiency (97.5%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install on provided bracket
- Built in module-level monitoring
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee (Sold Separately)
- Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integral AC/DC Switch
Also Known As: