SE1000-ZBGW-K-NA Wirless Communication ZigBee Kit with Extended Range Antenna & 1 Slave Module
SolarEdge SE1000-ZBGW-K-NA Wirless Communication ZigBee Kit
The SolarEdge SE1000-ZBGW-K-NA is used to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet through the homeowner’s router. The home gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters. Going wireless simplifies the installation greatly by eliminating the need to install a hardwire cable to the inverter - no more squeezing into crawlspaces or navigating cramped attics and no more drilling through walls.
The home gateway kit features an improved communication range of 15 meters or 50 feet (Indoors) by utilizing an external antenna on the inverter and by using the ZigBee communications protocol. The gateway basic kit comes with one ZigBee slave unit and one Home Gateway. The basic kit can be augmented with additional ZigBee communications cards for multiple inverter installations and repeater gateways for when you need to support longer transmission distances.
Features of the SolarEdge SE1000-ZBGW-K-NA Wirless Communication ZigBee Kit:
- Ethernet Gateway with Extended Range Antenna & 1 Slave Module
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the homeowner’s router (router not included).
- Extended range antenna provides up to 15m / 50ft indoor and up to 250m / 800ft LOS*.
- Connect up to 15 inverters wirelessly to a single Home Gateway.
- Add additional wireless cards or Repeater Gateways as needed to fit your installation.
- ZigBee cards are protected by the inverter housing to provide outdoor resilience.
- Home Gateway covered by a 5 year limited warranty.
Also Known As:
SE1000 ZBGW K NA