Specifications for the Solar Converters PT 12/24-15 MPPT 15A Charge Controller - No Enclosure
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12||24|
|Nominal PV Array (V)||12||24|
|Max Array Voltage (V)||50||50|
|Max Output (A)||15||15|
|Self Consumption (A)|
|Setpoint Tolerance (+/-)||5%||5%|
|Float Setting **(V)||14.1||27.2|
|Overcharge Setting (V)||14.5||29.0|
|Temp. Comp. mv/Deg C||-4||-4|
** Special units have a suffix of B XX after the part number. The float value of the charge controller is XX. For example PT 12/24 - 5 B8.4 will charge a li-ion battery to 8.4 V from a nominal 12 V solar panel. Note that the charge current increase by the ratio of approx. 15/8.4. Thus a 1 amp 12 V nominal solar panel will charge the li-ion battery at approx. 1.78 amps.
- Uses a National LM335Z temperature sensor available from Solar Converters Inc. as Model TC-2.
- Short these terminals together with a relay contact, (rated 32 V @ .1 A - be careful of dry contacts) or a similiarly rated transistor and the LVD will open; forming an effective load disconnect.
Used for Battery Backed Solar Water pumping as a Float Switch Control.
- -40 to 60 deg. C
- We suggest the unit not be placed in direct sunlight
- 0 - 90 % non-condensing
- 0 - 100 % when mounted in a Nema enclosure
- Battery, PV and Load
- #10 - #22 AWG Eurostyle Terminal Strip
- Temperature Compensation, LVD Control, and 12/24 operation
- Eurostyle Terminal Strip: #16 - #26 AWG
- Jumper selectable for 12/24 battery and/or panel operation.
Note: In the interest of continuous product improvement, specifications subject to change without notice.
Order Model No:
PT 12/24-15 BXX for different battery voltages where XX is the full charge battery voltage