Solar Converters CP 12-24-15 Cathodic Protection Controller 15A 12-24V
Used to control the current injected into the ground bed to prevent the rusting of iron and/or steel objects inbedded in the ground. This highly efficient highly and stable multiple control mode unit switches automatically between the various control modes to maintain the proper structure potential as the ground bed resistance changes with operating conditions.
Features of the Solar Converters CP 12-24-15 Cathodic Protection Controller 15A 12-24V
- Ultra high efficieny >96 % typical
- Excellent Control Features with automatic switchover
- Constant Voltage
- Constant Current
- Half Cell Voltage Regulation
- Transient Protection on all connections
- Ideal for solar powered battery backed cathodic protection systems very high efficiency maximizes the performance of your solar investment while minimizing cost
- User adjustable output voltage, current limit and half cell voltage regulation with automatic crossover
- Remote control (instant on/off) and metering options available for sequenced operation
Mechanical Specifications for Solar Converters CP 12-24-15 Cathodic Protection Controller 15A 12-24V
- Open Frame style for mount in NEMA enclosures. Also available in a 4" X 4" X 1.5" NEMA 4 box.
- Dimensions: 4.88" X 4.88" X 1.5"
- Weight: approx 2 lbs.
- Temperature Range: -40 deg C to 75 deg C
- It is recommended, as with all electronics, that the unit not be placed in direct sunshine.
- Power Eurostyle Terminal Strip, Wire size: #10 AWG
- Signal Eurostyle Terminal Strip, Wire size: #18 AWG
- Humidity: 90 % non-condensing, designed and tested for operation in a NEMA 12, 4, 4X enclosure = weatherproof
- It is recommended that the unit be placed in a system that has an LVD capability, unit shuts down under 10 V input
- When not operating in half cell voltage regulation, short half cell sense to itself
- Addition of simple transformer and diode bridge, unit becomes AC powered
Also Known As:
Also Known As:
Electrical Specifications for %PRODUCT_NAME%
| Input Voltage|| 10 V to 40 V|
| Output Voltage|
| 2.0 to 32.0 Volts|
| Output Current|
| 0 .1 to 20 amps|
| Half cell Voltage|
| 0.2 to 3.0 Volts|
| Ripple at load (mv rms)|| 20|
| Efficiency|| >96%|
| Transient Protection|| all inputs and outputs|
protected and tested
| Transient response (10% - 90%)|| 20 ms to return to regulation|
| User Controls|| voltage, current limit|
and half cell regulation