SB-NLM-N - Power line carrier module
Power Line Carrier
No additional cabling required!
Power line Carrier is the most elegant solution for any communications need. It requires no additional cabling because it sends a 123kHz signal over the existing AC power cables from every inverter in the system to the Sunny Boy Control assigned to track it.
Uses existing cabling so there is no need to install dedicated communications cables.
- Every Sunny Boy Control product comes configured from the factory ready to use
- Power line Communication.
- Easy to use Plug & Play features makes system setup a snap.
- This will not work on a school with an automated bell schedule or any building where X-10 Home Automation appliances are installed. In this case you must use RS-485 communication.
- If there is heavy machinery, air-conditioners, or computers near the Control, XPF or XPPF plug filters must be used on those appliances to reduce noise on the AC line.
- If you are installing a 3-phase system, you must install a PZZ01 3-phase line coupler to ensure that the Sunny Boy Control can see inverters on all three phases.
Also Known As:
SB NLM N