ST5 5 Watt Solar Module, 12V
ST5 Photovoltaic Solar Module
The Shell ST5 module is composed of a monolithic structure of series connected Copper Indium Diselenide (CIS) based solar cells. The Shell ST5 can generate a peak power of 5 watts at 15.6 volts. The Shell ST5 solar module has been designed for rural and industrial applications.
• Exceptional performance under low light conditions, shade and high temperature tolerance that offers reliable power in adverse or changeable conditions.
• Class leading efficiency and stable output power delivering reliable high performance for many years.
• Highly transparent tempered glass delivering more power and ensuring high impact resistance and protection against hail, snow, ice, and storms.
• Uniform appearance ideal for applications where aesthetics are an important factor.
• 10 years research and over 3 years commercial manufacturing experience has been applied to the development of our CIS thin-film range to ensure that our products have a long and reliable service life backed by a 10 year warranty.
Qualifications and Certificates
The Shell ST5 solar module meets the following requirements:
• UL – Listing 1703
All Shell Solar modules are produced in EN-ISO 9001certified factories.
• Peak Power for 10 years