ST40 40 Watt Solar Module, 12V
Shell ST40 Module
The Shell ST40 module is composed of a monolithic structure of series connected
Copper Indium Diselenide (CIS) based solar cells.
The Shell ST40 can generate a peak power of 40 watt at 16.6 volt.
The Shell ST40 solar module has been designed for grid connected applications.
• Exceptional performance under low light conditions, shade and high
temperature tolerance that offers reliable power in adverse or changeable conditions.
• Class leading efficiency and stable output power delivering reliable
high performance for many years.
• Highly transparent tempered glass delivering more power and ensuring
high impact resistance and protection against hail, snow, ice and storms.
• Uniform appearance ideal for applications where aesthetics are an important factor.
• 10 years research and over 3 years commercial manufacturing experience
has been applied to the development of our CIS thin-film range to ensure that our
products have a long and reliable service life backed by a 10 year warranty.
Qualifications and Certificates
The Shell ST40 solar module meets the following requirements:
• UL – Listing 1703
• All Shell Solar modules are produced in EN-ISO 9001certified factories.
• Peak Power for 10 years